Revive Your Sex Drive with V-Shots/ED-Shots
A natural way of achieving arousal
OFF your treatment.
Call for a free consultation
Helping your body respond like it used to
The latest in clinical treatments for sexual health is now atRevive Colorado. The V-Shot (for women) and ED-Shot (for men) are both comprised of Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), a naturally occurring type of blood cell. PRP has been used for years to heal damaged tissue. And now, through a proven and widely used technique, PRP is being used to restore sexual health, desire and performance.
What is Platelet-rich Plasma?
A small amount of your blood is extracted and put into a centrifuge. The various components separate by weight into three layers: red cells, white cells and plasma. The platelets, suspended in the plasma, contain growth factors
that can triggercell proliferation, speed healing and stimulate tissue regeneration in the treated area. Because the solution that will be used in treatment is extracted from your own blood, any potential for side effects is greatly diminished — and any potential for rejection is eliminated.
Does it hurt? How long does it take? How long will it last?
While the procedure itself only takes a few minutes, count on spending an hour at the clinic. Patients report limited discomfort and are impressed with the results — some lasting as long as two years.
Benefits for Women
V-Shots help tighten vaginal walls, restore skin texture and appearance and improve vaginal lubrication. V-shots may also help women who have problems with:
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from menopause or from breast cancer treatment.
- Urge urinary incontinence.
- Lichen sclerosus and Lichen planus.
- Postpartum fecal incontinence.
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth.
- Chronic pain from mesh and interstitial cystitis.
Benefits for Men
We've researched male sexual health procedures for more than a decade. We've also heard from hundreds of satisfied patients who return for follow up care. The ED-Shot is a fantastic solution for busy, savvy men seeking care from discreet, highly skilled and experienced specialists.
- Non-surgical no incisions or scarring.
- Fast and simple with little-to-no discomfort.
- All-natural — no artificial implant materials.
- One and done — no risk of surgeon error that may require additional surgery and cost.
- Safe — more than half a million PRP procedures have been performed worldwide.